    SubjectRe: IRQ Issues with 2.6.17.8

    Looking at the trace I see only a couple of things and neither look like
    problems with the kernel

    - your distribution seems to be loading the wrong driver for the network
    card (8139cp not 8139too). Take that up with the distro provider I
    suspect or check your config has the right drivers included

    - The BIOS timer setup is a bit odd in the BIOS. From dmesg we select
    the timer via virtual wire mode and sort that out

    and the "Cannot allocate resource" one looks harmless too.

    So what actual problems are you really seeing (other than the expected
    'NDISwrapper doesn't work')

      Last update: 2006-08-13 18:55    [W:0.024 / U:0.364 seconds]