SubjectMUTUAL TRUST
MUTUAL TRUST
Dear Sir/Madam
RE: YOUR ASSISTANCE IS HIGHLY NEEDED
I am very sure that this mail will bring lots of surprises and curiosity

to you since there was no previous correspondence before now

between us.
I am a widow of one of the top rulers in Chechnya, My husband died

along side with the Chenchan president who was killed in a bomb

attack early this year in a parade ground.
My husband told me before his death that he has a credit of $45M USD

which he deposited overseas and handed to me all the documents

which my lawyer has confirmed with the authority concerned.
Right now I am looking for an Investor who will help me to invest the

total sum in the west and after which I will relocate to your country.
The security situation in Chechnya does not warrant me to do much

from
here,therefore I have designated my family lawyers who will co

ordinate
every aspect of the fund transfer and the investment with your
assistance.
I am ready to concede up to 25% of the funds to you as your share if
you will help me to pull the funds and invest it in your country which

has a stable economy.
Upon receipt of your acceptance letter to my private mail box quoted
below,I will introduce you to my family lawyer for details on
how the transfer can be done in the shortest possible time.
NOTE: The main assistant is after the money has been transfered into
your personal/company account,you are going to assist us in investing

the money in your country and supervise the total investment over

there.
For security reasons all other information will reach you through my
direct email:mrssuzzan_555@yahoo.com
Awaiting your Urgent response via my direct email
address.
Regards,
Mrs.Suzzan Sainovic
mrssuzzan_555@yahoo.com

  Last update: 2006-08-13 21:53    [W:0.020 / U:1.424 seconds]