    SubjectRe: input: evdev.c EVIOCGRAB semantics question
    Date
    On Saturday 12 August 2006 12:52, Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:
    > I can dust off the masking patch sometime here if Dmitry thinks that
    > he'd be willing to see a second method for this in addition to grabbing,
    > adding support to xf86-input-evdev would be trivial, and the same could
    > probably be said for the wacom driver that does grabbing at the moment.

    I would not mind if we get it working right ;) Do we need to turn off
    "undesirable" handlers or do we want to limit output to one particular
    handler? I'd prefer the former, if possible. Do we keep a counter or
    set of counters so several processes can mask output, etc. Can we keep
    event delivery somewhat fast?

    --
    Dmitry