    Subjectstrange issues with simple net module for 2.4
    /* Please do CC me on replies, I am not subscribed to the list. */

    hi devs

    I have spend some time, and wrote very simple NET device module for 2.4
    kernels. It does allocate certain number of paired net interfaces named
    tola%d , where for instance:

    anything you send to tola0, appears on tola1, and the other way around,
    same for all Ns.

    there are few issues however.
    First of all, I am not able to allocate more than 50 pairs (the param is
    at the top of the source - int nrofi; ). Secondly, every once in a while
    it crashes badly on unload, and frankly - I have no idea why.

    Once again, this is 2.4.X module! The reason being, we are using here only
    2.4 series for networking for various reasons that I don't want to get
    into now.
    I do appriciate any help or hints regarding this module please.

      Last update: 2006-08-02 00:55    [W:0.022 / U:146.124 seconds]