    SubjectRe: the " 'official' point of view" expressed by kernelnewbies.org regarding reiser4 inclusion
    Matthias Andree wrote:
    > Adrian Ulrich schrieb am 2006-07-31:

    >> Why are a lot of Solaris-people using (buying) VxFS? Maybe because UFS
    >> also has such silly limitations? (..and performs awkward with trillions
    >> of files..?..)
    >
    > Well, such "silly limitations"... looks like they are mostly hot air
    > spewn by marketroids that need to justify people spending money on their
    > new filesystem.

    I think the limitations are silly, and I'm not paid to say this.
    Besides, we're talking about a filesystem that will be free (and libre),
    so I don't see the point of marketroids, certainly not in this context.

    But let's not stoop to name-calling.

    ©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans