lkml.org
[lkml] [2006] [Jul] [30] [last100]
/

30 Jul 2006

Re: [PATCH for 2.6.18] [8/8] MM: Remove rogue readahead printkTrond Myklebust
Re: V2.6.18-rc2-latest git compilation fails on i386"Jesper Juhl"
[New]Re: Re: Re:"Parker Schwartz"
Re: metadata plugins (was Re: the " 'official' point of view" expr ...Hans Reiser
[New]Your money, pearl-fishery"Lawrence Jones"
Re: metadata plugins (was Re: the " 'official' point of view" expr ...Hans Reiser
Re: [PATCH 00/23] V4L/DVB fixesLinus Torvalds
Re: possible recursive locking detected - while running fs operati ...Hans Reiser
Re: possible recursive locking detected - while running fs operati ..."Jesper Juhl"
Re: [PATCH for 2.6.18] [8/8] MM: Remove rogue readahead printkAndrew Morton
[New]Linux v2.6.18-rc3Linus Torvalds
Re: Support for TI FlashMedia (pci id 104c:8033, 104c:803b) flash ...Alex Dubov
[New]block-osm: NULL reply received (Promise SX6000) on 2.6.17 (was wor ...Rubens Ramos
Re: [PATCH] bug in futex unqueue_meIngo Molnar
[New]let md auto-detect 128+ raid members, fix potential race conditionAlexandre Oliva
Re: [v4l-dvb-maintainer] Re: [PATCH 00/23] V4L/DVB fixesTrent Piepho
Re: [git pull] Input update for 2.6.18-rc2Dmitry Torokhov
Re: swsusp regression (s2dsk) [Was: 2.6.18-rc2-mm1]"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: Bug with USB proc_bulk in 2.4 kernelPete Zaitcev
Re: possible recursive locking detected - while running fs operati ...Hans Reiser
Re: [RFC 1/4] kevent: core files.Ulrich Drepper
Re: swsusp regression (s2dsk) [Was: 2.6.18-rc2-mm1]Jiri Slaby
[New]Re: Driver model ISA bus"Simon White"
Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Russell King
[New]Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Hubert Tonneau
Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Arjan van de Ven
Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Greg KH
Re: Generic battery interfaceGreg KH
Re: Generic battery interfaceGreg KH
[New]Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Hubert Tonneau
Re: REGRESSION: the new i386 timer code fails to sync CPUsAndrew Morton
[New]Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Hubert Tonneau
Re: Generic battery interfacePavel Machek
Re: swsusp regression (s2dsk) [Was: 2.6.18-rc2-mm1]"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Jiri Slaby
Re: How to port a legacy device driver to a new Linux platform?"Jiri Slaby"
[New]ACPI-related problem with resuming from RAM"Rafael J. Wysocki"
[New][2.6 patch] drivers/edac/edac_mc.h must #include <linux/platform_d ...Adrian Bunk
[New][2.6 patch] net/*/nf_conntrack_*.c:possible cleanupsAdrian Bunk
Re: ACPI-related problem with resuming from RAM"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Greg KH
Re: REGRESSION: the new i386 timer code fails to sync CPUsMatthias Urlichs
Re: Driver model ISA busRene Herman
Re: ACPI-related problem with resuming from RAMPavel Machek
Re: Generic battery interface"Shem Multinymous"
Re: GIT users survey"Paolo Ciarrocchi"
Re: Generic battery interfacePavel Machek
Re: possible recursive locking detected - while running fs operati ..."Jesper Juhl"
Re: Support for TI FlashMedia (pci id 104c:8033, 104c:803b) flash ...Pierre Ossman
Re: metadata plugins (was Re: the " 'official' point of view" expr ...Łukasz Mierzwa
Re: Generic battery interface"Shem Multinymous"
[New]Re: Trying to get my shiny new G5 (quad 2.5GHz) to boot under LinuxMikael Pettersson
Re: metadata plugins (was Re: the " 'official' point of view" expr ...Łukasz Mierzwa
Re: Generic battery interface"Shem Multinymous"
Re: Generic battery interfacePavel Machek
[New]Re: 2.6.18-rc2-mm1 (fails without CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L1_COMPAT)Stas Sergeev
[New]ipw3945 statusPavel Machek
Re: Trying to get my shiny new G5 (quad 2.5GHz) to boot under LinuxMichael Buesch
Re: Still broken sata (VIA) on Asus A8V (kernel 2.6.14+) with irqb ...Heikki Orsila
Re: [PATCH] intelfbhw.c: intelfbhw_get_p1p2 defined but not usedJean Delvare
Re: Trying to get my shiny new G5 (quad 2.5GHz) to boot under LinuxMichael Buesch
Re: [PATCH 5/6] Begin abstraction of sensitive instructions: asm filesPavel Machek
Re: swsusp regression (s2dsk) [Was: 2.6.18-rc2-mm1]Jiri Slaby
[New][patch] espfix code cleanup moreStas Sergeev
Re: [PATCH 5/6] Begin abstraction of sensitive instructions: asm filesPavel Machek
Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Alistair John Strachan
Re: swsusp regression (s2dsk) [Was: 2.6.18-rc2-mm1]Pavel Machek
Re: ipw3945 statusMatthew Garrett
[New]FP in kernelspaceJiri Slaby
Re: ipw3945 statusPavel Machek
Re: FP in kernelspaceJiri Slaby
Re: Generic battery interface"Shem Multinymous"
Re: ipw3945 statusJan Dittmer
Re: swsusp regression (s2dsk) [Was: 2.6.18-rc2-mm1]"Rafael J. Wysocki"
2.6.18-rc2-mm1 fails to reboot properly on Dell Latitude CPiAChristian Trefzer
Re: swsusp regression (s2dsk) [Was: 2.6.18-rc2-mm1]James Courtier-Dutton
Re: Generic battery interfaceValdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
Re: Generic battery interfaceVojtech Pavlik
Re: Generic battery interfaceVojtech Pavlik
Re: ipw3945 statusMatthew Garrett
Re: Generic battery interfaceVojtech Pavlik
Re: Generic battery interface"Shem Multinymous"
Re: [v4l-dvb-maintainer] Re: [PATCH 00/23] V4L/DVB fixesMauro Carvalho Chehab
[New]2.6.18-rc2, problem to wake up spinned down drive?Harald Dunkel
Re: modprobe nsc-ircc dongle_id=0x08 doesn't find chip in 2.6.18-rc2Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 00/23] V4L/DVB fixesMauro Carvalho Chehab
[New]2.6.18 regression: cpufreq broken since 2.6.18-rc1 on pentium4bert hubert
[New]Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Hubert Tonneau
Re: 2.6.18-rc2, problem to wake up spinned down drive?Johannes Weiner
[New]Re: Driver model ISA bus"Simon White"
Re: Generic battery interfaceJean Delvare
Re: suspend2 merge history [was Re: the " 'official' point of view ...Bill Davidsen
Re: [PATCH/RFC] kconfig/lxdialog: make lxdialof a built-inDenis Vlasenko
Re: Generic battery interface"Shem Multinymous"
Re: 2.6.18-rc2, problem to wake up spinned down drive?Harald Dunkel
Re: ipw3945 statusKasper Sandberg
[New]Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Hubert Tonneau
Re: [RFC] Proposal: common kernel-wide GPIO interfaceRobert Schwebel
[New]2.6.18-rc3 - ReiserFS - warning: vs-8115: get_num_ver: not directo ..."Jesper Juhl"
Re: Driver model ISA busRene Herman
Re: Driver model ISA busRene Herman
Re: V2.6.18-rc2-latest git compilation fails on i386Larry Finger
[New]New USB driver neededBill Davidsen
Re: 2.6.18-rc3 - ReiserFS - warning: vs-8115: get_num_ver: not dir ...Redeeman
[New]added device ids to get pata and sata controller to work on an asu ...Joachim Schlichting
Re: V2.6.18-rc2-latest git compilation fails on i386"Jesper Juhl"
[New]Re: Linux v2.6.18-rc3Hubert Tonneau
Re: Kubuntu's udev broken with 2.6.18-rc2-mm1Laurent Riffard
Re: Generic battery interfaceTomasz Torcz
Re: FP in kernelspaceArjan van de Ven
Re: suspend2 merge history [was Re: the " 'official' point of view ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: itimer again (Re: [PATCH] RTC: Add mmap method to rtc characte ...Theodore Tso
Re: FP in kernelspaceAvi Kivity
Re: Generic battery interface"Shem Multinymous"
Re: 2.6.18-rc3 - ReiserFS - warning: vs-8115: get_num_ver: not dir ...Jesper Juhl
Re: [PATCH] simplify update_times (avoid jiffies/jiffies_64 aliasi ...Atsushi Nemoto
Re: ipw3945 statusTheodore Tso
Re: FP in kernelspaceArjan van de Ven
Re: ipw3945 statusKasper Sandberg
[New][PATCH] initramfs: Allow rootfs to use tmpfs instead of ramfsAl Boldi
Re: New USB driver neededHeikki Orsila
Re: FP in kernelspaceJiri Slaby
Re: ipw3945 statusTheodore Tso
Re: New USB driver neededJiri Slaby
Re: FP in kernelspaceArjan van de Ven
Re: FP in kernelspaceAvi Kivity
Re: FP in kernelspaceAvi Kivity
Re: metadata plugins (was Re: the " 'official' point of view" expr ...David Masover
Re: ipw3945 statusTomasz Torcz
Re: ipw3945 statusMatthew Garrett
Re: 2.6.18 regression: cpufreq broken since 2.6.18-rc1 on pentium4Tomasz Torcz
Re: ipw3945 statusKasper Sandberg
Re: [PATCH for 2.6.18] [8/8] MM: Remove rogue readahead printkTrond Myklebust
Re: [patch 2/5] Add the Kconfig option for the stackprotector featureValdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
Re: Building the kernel on an SMP box?Valdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
Re: ipw3945 statusJan Dittmer
[New][PATCH 00/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - The initial stepJesper Juhl
Re: ipw3945 statusMatthew Garrett
[PATCH 01/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix mconfJesper Juhl
[PATCH 02/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix lxdialogJesper Juhl
[PATCH 03/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix jiffies.hJesper Juhl
[PATCH 04/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - warnings related ...Jesper Juhl
[PATCH 05/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - warnings related ...Jesper Juhl
[PATCH 06/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix checksumJesper Juhl
[PATCH 07/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix vgaconJesper Juhl
[PATCH 08/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix keyboard.cJesper Juhl
[PATCH 09/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - neighbour.h and ' ...Jesper Juhl
[PATCH 10/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - mm/truncate.cJesper Juhl
[PATCH 11/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - USB & completionJesper Juhl
[PATCH 12/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - 'irq' shadows loc ...Jesper Juhl
Re: [-mm patch] drivers/char/pc8736x_gpio.c: remove unused static ...Jim Cromie
Re: [patch 2/5] Add the Kconfig option for the stackprotector featureAdrian Bunk
Re: 2.6.17 -> 2.6.18 regression: cpufreq broken since 2.6.18-rc1 o ...bert hubert
Re: [PATCH 00/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - The initial stepKrzysztof Halasa
Re: ipw3945 statusJames Courtier-Dutton
Re: [discuss] Re: [PATCH for 2.6.18] [8/8] MM: Remove rogue readah ...Andi Kleen
[New]Building external modules against objdirsAndi Kleen
Re: [patch, rft] ide: reprogram disk pio timings on resumeAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH 00/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - The initial step"Jesper Juhl"
Re: Building the kernel on an SMP box?Andi Kleen
Re: ipw3945 statusKasper Sandberg
Re: [PATCH 00/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - The initial stepKrzysztof Halasa
[New]2.6.18-rc3 does not like an old udev (071)Guillaume Chazarain
Re: FP in kernelspaceAndi Kleen
Re: FP in kernelspaceAndi Kleen
Re: ipw3945 statusAlan Cox
Re: FP in kernelspaceAndi Kleen
Re: [PATCH] initramfs: Allow rootfs to use tmpfs instead of ramfsHugh Dickins
Re: ipw3945 statusRene Rebe
Re: [PATCH 00/23] V4L/DVB fixesAlan Cox
Re: 2.6.18-rc3 does not like an old udev (071)"Jesper Juhl"
Re: 2.6.18 regression: cpufreq broken since 2.6.18-rc1 on pentium4Zwane Mwaikambo
Re: [patch 2/5] Add the Kconfig option for the stackprotector featureArjan van de Ven
Re: Building external modules against objdirsSam Ravnborg
Re: Building external modules against objdirsAndi Kleen
Re: [stable] [PATCH] initramfs: Allow rootfs to use tmpfs instead ...Greg KH
Re: 2.6.18-rc3 does not like an old udev (071)Brad Campbell
Re: ipw3945 statusKasper Sandberg
Re: 2.6.17 -> 2.6.18 regression: cpufreq broken since 2.6.18-rc1 o ...Alexey Starikovskiy
Re: FP in kernelspaceAvi Kivity
Re: FP in kernelspaceJan Engelhardt
Re: FP in kernelspaceJan Engelhardt
Re: FP in kernelspaceAndi Kleen
Re: 2.6.18-rc3 - ReiserFS - warning: vs-8115: get_num_ver: not dir ...Jan Engelhardt
[New]Question about "Not Ready" SCSI errorPatrick Mau
Re: New USB driver neededJan Engelhardt
Re: FP in kernelspaceAvi Kivity
Re: [PATCH 00/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - The initial stepAndrew Morton
Re: FP in kernelspaceAvi Kivity
Re: Building external modules against objdirsSam Ravnborg
Re: [PATCH 01/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix mconfPaul Jackson
Re: Building external modules against objdirsSam Ravnborg
Re: Generic battery interface"Shem Multinymous"
Re: Building external modules against objdirsAndi Kleen
Re: metadata plugins (was Re: the " 'official' point of view" expr ..."Horst H. von Brand"
Re: 2.6.17 -> 2.6.18 regression: cpufreq broken since 2.6.18-rc1 o ...bert hubert
Re: Building external modules against objdirsAndi Kleen
Re: [PATCH 01/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix mconf"Jesper Juhl"
Re: [PATCH] initramfs: Allow rootfs to use tmpfs instead of ramfs"H. Peter Anvin"
[New]reiser4-2.6.18-rc2-mm1: possible circular locking dependency detec ...Laurent Riffard
Re: 2.6.18-rc3 does not like an old udev (071)bert hubert
Re: 2.6.17 -> 2.6.18 regression: cpufreq broken since 2.6.18-rc1 o ...Dave Jones
Re: [PATCH 01/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix mconfAndrew Morton
Re: RFC: remove include/mtd/jffs2-user.h"Josh Boyer"
[New][PATCH] ide support for VIA 8237a southbridgeDiego Calleja
Re: [PATCH 01/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix mconf"Jesper Juhl"
Re: Building external modules against objdirsSam Ravnborg
Re: 2.6.17 -> 2.6.18 regression: cpufreq broken since 2.6.18-rc1 o ...bert hubert
Re: [PATCH 00/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - The initial step"Jesper Juhl"
Re: [PATCH 00/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - The initial stepSam Ravnborg
Re: [PATCH] kbuild: hardcode value of YACC&LEX for aic7-triple-xSam Ravnborg
Re: [RFC 1/2] Char: mxser, upgrade to 1.9.1Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 01/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix mconfPaul Jackson
[New][PATCH] fix memory leak in net/ipv4/tcp_probe.c::tcpprobe_read()Jesper Juhl
Re: [PATCH 00/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - The initial step"Jesper Juhl"
Re: let md auto-detect 128+ raid members, fix potential race conditionAndrew Morton
Re: 2.6.18 regression: cpufreq broken since 2.6.18-rc1 on pentium4Arjan van de Ven
Re: [PATCH 01/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix mconfAndrew Morton
Re: [2.6.18-rc2-mm1] libata ate one PATA channelTejun Heo
Re: 2.6.18 regression: cpufreq broken since 2.6.18-rc1 on pentium4bert hubert
Re: [PATCH 01/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix mconfArjan van de Ven
Re: [PATCH 01/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix mconf"Jesper Juhl"
Re: Building external modules against objdirsAndi Kleen
Re: [PATCH 00/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - The initial stepJan-Benedict Glaw
Re: ipw3945 statusRene Rebe
Re: REGRESSION: the new i386 timer code fails to sync CPUsAndi Kleen
Re: [RFC 1/2] Char: mxser, upgrade to 1.9.1Jiri Slaby
Re: 2.6.18-rc3 does not like an old udev (071)Greg KH
Re: 2.6.18-rc3 does not like an old udev (071)Greg KH
Re: let md auto-detect 128+ raid members, fix potential race conditionAlexandre Oliva
Re: REGRESSION: the new i386 timer code fails to sync CPUsAndrew Morton
Re: ipw3945 statusKasper Sandberg
Re: [PATCH] initramfs: Allow rootfs to use tmpfs instead of ramfsAl Boldi
Re: [PATCH] initramfs: Allow rootfs to use tmpfs instead of ramfsAl Boldi
Re: [stable] [PATCH] initramfs: Allow rootfs to use tmpfs instead ...Al Boldi
Re: REGRESSION: the new i386 timer code fails to sync CPUsMatthias Urlichs
Re: REGRESSION: the new i386 timer code fails to sync CPUsArjan van de Ven
Re: let md auto-detect 128+ raid members, fix potential race conditionAndrew Morton
Re: [KJ] (re) audit return code handling for kernel_thread [1/3]Heiko Carstens
Re: [PATCH/RFC] kconfig/lxdialog: make lxdialof a built-inSam Ravnborg
Re: Question about "Not Ready" SCSI errorJohannes Weiner
Re: REGRESSION: the new i386 timer code fails to sync CPUsMatthias Urlichs
Re: REGRESSION: the new i386 timer code fails to sync CPUsAndi Kleen
[New]Re: Reiser4 InclusionTilman Schmidt
Re: [RFC] Proposal: common kernel-wide GPIO interfaceBen Dooks
[New][PATCH 18-rc3] Fix typos in /Documentation : 'Q'-'R'Matt LaPlante
Re: [PATCH/RFC] kconfig/lxdialog: make lxdialof a built-inRoman Zippel
Re: itimer again (Re: [PATCH] RTC: Add mmap method to rtc characte ...Bill Huey (hui)
Re: rt_mutex_timed_lock() vs hrtimer_wakeup() race ?Steven Rostedt
RE: suspend2 merge history [was Re: the " 'official' point of view ..."Hua Zhong"
Re: REGRESSION: the new i386 timer code fails to sync CPUsMatthias Urlichs
[New]2.6.18-rc2: make -j 3 problemsPavel Machek
Re: Question about "Not Ready" SCSI errorJohannes Weiner
Re: [IPV6]: Audit all ip6_dst_lookup/ip6_dst_store callsDavid Miller
Re: 2.6.18-rc2-mm1 timer int 0 doesn't workSteven Rostedt
Re: suspend2 merge history [was Re: the " 'official' point of view ...Pavel Machek
Re: FP in kernelspaceJan Engelhardt
Re: ipw3945 statusPavel Machek
Re: let md auto-detect 128+ raid members, fix potential race conditionNeil Brown
Re: [PATCH] Kconfig for radio cards to allow VIDEO_V4L1_COMPATAlan Cox
Re: Question about "Not Ready" SCSI errorStefan Richter
Re: ipw3945 statusAlan Cox
[New]Re: [patch 32/78] fix bad macro param in timer.cSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH 00/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - The initial stepArnd Bergmann
Re: [PATCH 01/12] making the kernel -Wshadow clean - fix mconfArnd Bergmann
[New][2.6 patch] fix the USB_GADGET_DUMMY_HCD dependenciesAdrian Bunk
Re: XFS Bug null pointer dereference in xfs_free_ag_extentNathan Scott
Re: [PATCH] bug in futex unqueue_meSteven Rostedt
Re: Kubuntu's udev broken with 2.6.18-rc2-mm1Greg KH
Re: ipw3945 statusKasper Sandberg
Re: ipw3945 statusAlistair John Strachan
[New]Your cash, orra man"Chi Benton"
Re: FP in kernelspaceSteven Rostedt
[New][PATCH 000 of 11] knfsd: Introduction - Make knfsd more NUMA-awareNeilBrown
[PATCH 001 of 11] knfsd: move tempsock aging to a timerNeilBrown
[PATCH 005 of 11] knfsd: test and set SK_BUSY atomicallyNeilBrown
[PATCH 002 of 11] knfsd: convert sk_inuse to atomic_tNeilBrown
[PATCH 010 of 11] knfsd: make rpc threads pools numa awareNeilBrown
[PATCH 006 of 11] knfsd: split svc_serv into poolsNeilBrown
[PATCH 009 of 11] knfsd: use svc_set_num_threads to manage threads ...NeilBrown
[PATCH 004 of 11] knfsd: convert sk_reserved to atomic_tNeilBrown
[PATCH 011 of 11] knfsd: allow admin to set nthreads per nodeNeilBrown
[PATCH 007 of 11] knfsd: add svc_getNeilBrown
[PATCH 008 of 11] knfsd: add svc_set_num_threadsNeilBrown
[PATCH 003 of 11] knfsd: use new lock for svc_sock deferred listNeilBrown
Re: [PATCH 1/3] usbhid: Driver for microsoft natural ergonomic key ...liyu
Re: Generic battery interfaceValdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
Re: ipw3945 statusKasper Sandberg
Re: [PATCH 1/3] usbhid: Driver for microsoft natural ergonomic key ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: XFS Bug null pointer dereference in xfs_free_ag_extentkernel
Re: Generic battery interface"Shem Multinymous"
Re: [patch 2/5] Add the Kconfig option for the stackprotector featureValdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
Re: Kubuntu's udev broken with 2.6.18-rc2-mm1Andrew James Wade
[RFC/RFT] Remove polling timer from i8042 - V2Dmitry Torokhov
[New][PATCH 1/5] PCI-Express AER implemetation: aer howto document"Zhang, Yanmin"
Re: [PATCH 2/5] PCI-Express AER implemetation: Add new defines to ..."Zhang, Yanmin"
Re: [PATCH 3/5] PCI-Express AER implemetation: export pcie_port_bu ..."Zhang, Yanmin"
Re: [PATCH 18-rc2] Fix typos in /Documentation : 'N'-'P'"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [PATCH 4/5] PCI-Express AER implemetation: AER core and aerdriver"Zhang, Yanmin"
Re: [PATCH 5/5] PCI-Express AER implemetation: pcie_portdrv error ..."Zhang, Yanmin"
Re: [IPV6]: Audit all ip6_dst_lookup/ip6_dst_store callsMatt Domsch
Re: [PATCH 18-rc3] Fix typos in /Documentation : 'Q'-'R'"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: Kubuntu's udev broken with 2.6.18-rc2-mm1Greg KH
Re: [IPV6]: Audit all ip6_dst_lookup/ip6_dst_store callsDavid Miller
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.222 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans