Subjectsuspend2 merge history [was Re: the " 'official' point of view" expressed by regarding reiser4 inclusion]

> > > All his submissions since 2004 or so? It's a little easy to limit
> > > oneself to the last two ones.
> >
> > Nigel did not do any submissions in 2004 or so. Check your fact, that
> > stuff was marked 'RFC' and yes I did comment on it.
> 2004-09-16 submission:

Yes, Nigel submitted part of suspend2 here (I do not think he
submitted compression code on that day, for example), but then

#I should mention, I'm planning on producing a BK tree with these patches
#(and ones to fix issues raised), so you won't have to include a long
#list in -mm eventually! It will be on (not there

That sounds like "don't merge it yet, I'll prepare better version" to

> 2004-11-24 submission:

Okay, this one is important. It starts with

#Hi everyone.
#I know that I still have work to do on suspend2, but thought it was high
#time I got around to properly submitting the code for review, so here goes.

That looks like request for review, not request for merge. Plus it was
to: lkml, while it should be to: maintainer (or maybe to: akpm). Well,
it also says "Suspend 2 merge" in subject..

> > He did 1 (one) submission that looked like SubmittingPatches at the
> > first sight, and that was very recent.
> >
> > Stop spreading lies.
> I am awaiting your apologies.

Okay, 11/24 looked closer to submission than I recalled. So I guess I
have to say "sorry".

So we have 1 submission for review in 11/2004 and 1 submission for -mm
merge in 2006, right?
(cesky, pictures)

  Last update: 2006-07-27 23:45    [W:0.214 / U:1.504 seconds]