    SubjectRe: the " 'official' point of view" expressed by kernelnewbies.org regarding reiser4 inclusion
    Hi!

    > > A much more important effect is that non-maintainers aren't familiar
    > > with coding and patch submission guidelines. For example, in
    > > suspend2, Nigel first tried with patches that were too monolithic,
    > > and then his next series was too broken down such that it was too
    > > hard to review (and "git bisect" wouldn't work).
    >
    > All his submissions since 2004 or so? It's a little easy to limit
    > oneself to the last two ones.

    Nigel did not do any submissions in 2004 or so. Check your fact, that
    stuff was marked 'RFC' and yes I did comment on it.

    He did 1 (one) submission that looked like SubmittingPatches at the
    first sight, and that was very recent.

    Stop spreading lies.

    Pavel
    --