SubjectRe: the " 'official' point of view" expressed by regarding reiser4 inclusion

> > A much more important effect is that non-maintainers aren't familiar
> > with coding and patch submission guidelines. For example, in
> > suspend2, Nigel first tried with patches that were too monolithic,
> > and then his next series was too broken down such that it was too
> > hard to review (and "git bisect" wouldn't work).
> All his submissions since 2004 or so? It's a little easy to limit
> oneself to the last two ones.

Nigel did not do any submissions in 2004 or so. Check your fact, that
stuff was marked 'RFC' and yes I did comment on it.

He did 1 (one) submission that looked like SubmittingPatches at the
first sight, and that was very recent.

Stop spreading lies.

Thanks for all the (sleeping) penguins.