Subject
Dearest Beloved one,

I write to intimate you of a matter that requires an urgent
attention. But briefly, I am Morin Mado, i am 20yrs old the
Daughter of late Dr John D Mado he was thechairman/CEO of the
SIERERRA LEONE.national Gold & Diamond Mining Corporation.

It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and
believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us. I
also hope you will not impede this trust and confidence I repose
in you.

I am sending this letter from Senegal where I have an official
refugee status with my younger Brother Adama After leaving our
country due to an event that took place on Febuary 2004 which led
to the arrest and detention of my father and six other men after a
faceoff with the SIERERRA LEONE government on allegation of subversive
activities and treasonable offences which was nothing but a mere
political persecution.

After fivemonths in the military detention camp my father was
announced dead by the government special press release. Though I
do not know to what extent you are familiar with the event and
crisis in SIERERRA LEONE, however during the disturbance and prior to my
father's death he gave me all the documents for the secret loged
he made in a fidiciary company in ERUOPE. he loged in ?10.2
Million dollar, as personal effect .

However I have gone to the bank to confirm the deposit and
establish ownership, please I need your assistance urgently in
moving this fund abroad for investment,when the fund is properly
secured we will jointly invest in any business you consider
profitable.

I will be glad for your resolved assistance, I will kindly
appreciate if we can talk and emerge words with action. With all
honesty to the stated data in my message,i assure you of the
genuity of this proposal.

I will particularly be happy if you can handle this transactionin
the most confidential manner since the rest of my life solely
depends on this fund.

It is the fear of betrayal from anyone around us here that
confirms my decision to contact a neutral individual like you, and
I want you to educate me on investment potential in your country
since I would not like to invest or stay in any of the African
country,except otherwise.

I will not hesitate to give you 25% or negotiable of the total sum
for your assistance. So if you will be able to assist me, please
do urgently reply me for further clarification and confirmation .
Thank for your anticipated co-operation, May God bless you. pls contact me and my brother here;(morinmado3@myway.com <http://us.f316.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=morinmado3@myway.com>)

Your Sincerely,
Ms Morin

  Last update: 2006-07-24 12:51    [W:0.030 / U:0.496 seconds]