    SubjectGOOD FRIEND
    Dear Beloved,

    Heavenly Greetings,How are you hope you are keeping
    healthy,permitte me to ask you if you are in full time ministerial word?
    is your ministry into humaniterian activities?.
    Let me quickly
    introduce myself as Mrs Elizabeth Ann,married to Mr. David backhaus,a
    German based business man in Togo,who until his death was a timber
    export marchant here in the republic of Togo(lome).

    It's a sorrowful
    thing to say that he died in a fatal motor accident alongside with our
    only son on the 19th of may 2004, while cominig back from a business
    meeting.(God knows best).When my husband was alive,He deposited his
    life's savings (u.s $3 million) with a bank here in the republic of
    Togo, with my name as the next of kin.

    As God may have it, recently
    I was diagonised of liver cancer, and the doctors said i have just six
    months to live.In view of my condition, and the fact that i have nobody
    to leave this money behind for, with the exception of my husband people
    who are not Christains,I decided to donate this money to either a
    living Church or a humaniterian organization that will use this money
    in propagating the good massage and also taking care of the orphans,
    widows, and the needy generally.( 2Cor: 4:6-18-17 ).By so doing,I would
    have susceeded in immortalising the names of my late Husband and my
    only Son. Beloved,though I am sick and dying, I am not afraid of death
    because I know were Iam going.

    Mey soul has found a resting place in
    the handsome bossom of the lord.Who shall seperate us from the love of
    christ?shall tribulation,or persecution- -- -Rom 8:28-38 vs 35 As soon
    as I receive your reply,Iwill give you the contact of the bank and all
    the legal documents that would warrant the transfer of the fund to you.
    please understand that this massage requires urgency as my ill-health
    demands.

    Any delay in your response will give me room to contact
    other person,I also want an assurance that you will use this fund for
    the purpose I have stated herein.Hope to hearing from you.

    Your
    Sister In Christ.

    Mrs Elizabeth Ann.

      Last update: 2006-07-25 03:17    [W:0.022 / U:30.404 seconds]