SubjectRe: Generic B-tree implementation
Andrea

Thank you for your time and a very valuable input. I was thinking of
implementing the VM management using B-trees because I wanted to play
with something interesting in the kernel. However I will definately
look into your idea of page cache as well.

Will keep everyone informed about my progress.

- Vishal

--
Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.