SubjectRe: Null dereference errors in the kernel

Joshua Henderson wrote:
> Looked at the first 4. These are valid errors. Seems like a rather
> intelligent tool. When will this tool be publicly available?

We are currently aiming for a public release of the SATURN tool some
time in fall this year. Other students are also working on different
types of analyses/verification modules, which will slowly become ready
if everything goes as planned.

Eugene Teo wrote:
> I would be interested. Can you email bug reports so that bugs can be
> fixed?
> Also, please email security@kernel.org so that they can verify the reports
> should there be any false negatives.
Also, we will ready (e.g. double-check and pretty-print) more reports
and mail them (CC'ed to security@kernel.org) in chunks as soon as they
are ready. Please let us know if there is anything else you want us to do.

Thanks a lot, it's exciting to hear back from developers after working
on this for a long time :)
-Isil & Tom

  Last update: 2006-07-18 07:49    [W:0.206 / U:0.348 seconds]