Subject[OT] Vacation message heckling (Was: Re: Richard Dent - Annual Leave)
On July 18 at 04:06 EDT, Dent Richard hastily scribbled:
> I am now out of the office until Monday 24th July. If your email is of an urgent nature then please contact Jackie Thompson (my PA) on QEII 4930 otherwise I will respond to you upon my return.

LKML wishes you a happy vacation.

> This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
> recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
> distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
> contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
> inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you
> for your co-operation.

Funny. Has anyone figured out if license agreements on email messages work?

--
Thomas Tuttle (thinkinginbinary@gmail.com)
Get Firefox: Web browsing redefined. mozilla.org/products/firefox

  Last update: 2006-07-18 15:29    [W:0.106 / U:0.008 seconds]