SubjectCOMPANY REPRESENTATIVE
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Frank Eric the managing director of a company
that deals on Art & Crafts. I am the sole owner of the company. (Art &
Craft Inc.) I am a businessman that deals on Art & Crafts, and export
this product to the America/Canada and Europe.

Due to the Increasing
number of clients that we have in the America/Canada and Europe, we are
having difficulty in reaching all of them; therefore we decided to
employ representatives to help us get to our clients. As our
representative, you shall serve as a link between our clients and you
will also be responsible for the collection of payments on our behalf.

You shall have a 10% commission for every transaction you carry out or
payment that you collect on our behalf. Please if you are interested in
caring this business transaction, you are to forward your contact
details to this email address in full. (frank_eric@uk2.net).

Regards,
Frank Eric.
MD. /CEO Art & Crafts Inc.

  Last update: 2006-07-13 23:17    [W:0.025 / U:0.056 seconds]