SubjectRe: Runnable threads on run queue
Date
Mike Galbraith <efault <at> gmx.de> writes:
> Looking at the interrupts column, I suspect you have a network problem,
> not a scheduler problem. Looks to me like your SpamAssasins are simply
> running out of work to do because your network traffic comes in bursts.
>
> -Mike

Network Problem? So your saying our mail servers are not sending spam traffic
fast enough if spam assassin processes are running out of work to do? So when
our mail servers are not sending spam traffic we see our cpu,cs,interrupts, &
runnable threads drop ...?

I'd really like to believe this is true, however in the sa logs there are still
plenty of B (busy threads)...

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans