    SubjectWhat she really wanted was an extra inch -Tracie

    I have always worried about the size of my penis. When I have sex,
    even though she says that the sex is good, I know that what she really
    wants is an extra inch!

    3 months ago I found The Extender. I just put it on whilst I'm driving
    the car and when I'm sleeping. It stays hidden under my clothes and it
    is really surprisingly comfortable and soft.

    I could tell that my penis was getting longer and heavier, but I
    thought that when I took it back off I would shrink back to original
    size. I was really surprised!

    I have been 4.5" long since adolescence
    When I took off The Extender I was measuring 6.5"
    After not wearing the extender for a week, I am still 6" long!

    The lengthening is permanent!

    I could not believe the results of this device. I am back to wearing
    again and I'm still getting larger! My girlfriend says it is the best
    product I've ever bought, and she ALWAYS reminds me to put it on if I

    Take a peek... We know it works. There's a total guarantee with it,
    too. If
    you are not completely satisfied with your length gain and comfort you
    get your
    money back. Every penny. No-one sends them back!

    The Extender correct the curve of the penis too, straightening out
    sharp bends
    as new cells grow!

    Check it out

      Last update: 2006-07-02 00:05    [W:0.021 / U:3.120 seconds]