SubjectRe: [Patch][RFC] Disabling per-tgid stats on task exit in taskstats
Jay Lan <> wrote:
> If you can show me how to not sending per-tgid with current patchset,
> i would be very happy to drop this request.

pleeeze, not a global sysctl. It should be some per-client subscription thing.

But the overhead at present is awfully low. If we don't need this ability
at present (and I don't think we do) then a paper design would be
sufficient at this time. As long as we know we can do this in the future
without breaking existing APIs then OK.