    SubjectRe: [Patch][RFC] Disabling per-tgid stats on task exit in taskstats

    Shailabh Nagar wrote:
    > Jay, Chris, Could you check if this patch does the needful ?
    > Its tested and runs fine for me. A quick response would be appreciated
    > so that it can be included in -mm before the 2.6.18 merge window begins.
    > I decided against adding the configuration to the taskstats interface
    > directly (as another command) since the sysfs solution
    > is much simpler and the configuration operation is infrequent.
    > Balbir, all, comments welcome.
    > --Shailabh
    Unfortunately, I'm currently battling some build problems, so hopefully
    Jay will be able to take a look through it today.

    Best regards,

    Chris Sturtivant, PhD,
    Linux System Software,
    (650) 933-1703

      Last update: 2006-06-09 17:59    [W:0.019 / U:97.388 seconds]