SubjectRe: [Winbond] flash memory reader SCSI device drivers [headers]

> For testing, that should be fine. Note that it might not be accepted in
> its current form though, so you'll probably have to put up a web site
> where people can download patches for testing.

could you recommend any public web page which allows us to post our sources?

thanks,

dz

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such a person, please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Winbond is strictly prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Winbond shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Winbond.

  Last update: 2006-06-16 08:42    [W:0.059 / U:0.676 seconds]