    SubjectRe: [patch] workaround zd1201 interference problem
    Hi!

    > Pavel Machek wrote:
    > >if you plug zd1201 into USB, it starts jamming radio,
    > >immediately. Enable/disable, or iwlist wlan0 scan, or basically any
    > >operation unjams the radio. This patch works it around:
    >
    > Can we be any more specific?
    >
    > At which precise point does the interference start? Does it happen even
    > without the driver loaded?
    >
    > Which operation is the one which stops the interference, the enable or
    > the disable?

    enable alone is enough to stop the interference, but leaving card
    enabled after load seems like a dirty hack.

    > Does this happen on every plug in, or just sometimes? Is it affected by
    > usage patterns such as having the device plugged in throughout boot,
    > reloading the module, etc?

    If I remove the firmware file, interference does not start... that
    should be close to "not having module loaded".

    I think I've answered all the questions now? :-).

    Pavel