SubjectTracking the Linux graphics (DRM/Fb/OpenGL/X/console) discussion
A wiki is started here:

http://offtopic.org/wiki/bin/view/LinuxGraphics/

I feel it should be helpful, mostly because I found myself need it.
Tracking the discussion so that if some day a new design/code emerges,
the background / rationale can be easily located, instead of scattered
around in mailing list archive, unthreaded and hard to go over.

Needless to say, suggestion and help needed, education needed.

It would be nice to track other hot topics of Linux kernel development
as well. I appreciate if people already started (Kernel document
project?) or will do it. However let's not go offtopic here.

Comments/contribution of people have dropped in the discussion is
highly appreciated.

Reply to my mailbox only, if possible.

Thanks, and regards,

  Last update: 2006-06-13 13:54    [W:0.026 / U:0.712 seconds]