    SubjectRe: VGER does gradual SPF activation (FAQ matter)
    Hmmm.
    What about using spamhaus.org sbl+xbl list?
    I used to receive 1200 spam messages a day, with spamhaus only half of
    that.

    Folkert van Heusden

    --
    Ever wonder what is out there? Any alien races? Then please support
    the seti@home project: setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu