    SubjectRemoval of security/root_plug.c
    Hello all,

    Apparently security/root_plug.c was written for a Linux Journal article,
    and while it does do a good job of explaining LSM, I don't see much use for
    it in the mainstream kernel. I suggest that it be removed, because I don't
    think that it serves much purpose. I doubt that anyone actually uses this,
    for if they did, I think that it would be modified and have many additions.
    Even the author states that it is just a starting point. Maybe the article
    (if Linux Journal is okay with it) along with the code should be moved to
    Documentation/?

      Last update: 2006-06-11 01:27    [W:0.020 / U:30.388 seconds]