    SubjectRe: Remove silly messages from input layer.
    > I'd argue that anything that triggers that many false positives is worthless.

    Why do you think these are false positives? They usually report real
    problems. Unfortunately a significant fraction of keyboards is crappy
    these days, but it's still good to know if the keyboard you are currently
    testing is broken or not.

    Have a nice fortnight
    Martin `MJ' Mares <>
    If a train station is where the train stops, what is a work station?

      Last update: 2006-05-05 17:57    [W:0.017 / U:17.888 seconds]