SubjectRe: [RFT] major libata update
On 5/15/06, Jeff Garzik <jeff@garzik.org> wrote:

> Can you configure your interrupts so that ethernet and SATA are not on
> the same irq?

Sorry, need a little hand holding here. I'm unsure how to do such a
thing, and can't really google that.

> Also, please provide _full_ dmesg and _full_ lspci, not just the
> SATA-related stuff. This looks motherboard- or hardware-related.

kern.log is my last 24 hrs, contains everything that came into the kern.log
http://olricha.homelinux.net:8080/dump/kern.log
http://olricha.homelinux.net:8080/dump/lspci-vvv

If there's anything else I can do please let me know
--
avuton