SubjectRE:REPLY ASAP
Greetings,

I am Mr Jackson Terry the manager of Auditing and
Accounting department of A BANK here in Africa. In my department, we
discovered an abandoned sum of US$ 36,000,000.00 Million dollar(THIRTY
SIX MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our
foreign customers (Mr Andreas Schranner,a property magnate in German )
who died along with his entire family and son inlaw and family in July
2000 in a plane crash. For more information about the crash visit this
site(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)

I am only
contacting you as a foreigner because the bank is going to welcome you
as a foreigner and for the fact you have the correct information about
the account, which I will give to you before we proceed.

I strongly
believe in God that you will never let me down in this business
because you are the only person i have contacted in this business. I
need you;re full co-operation to make this work fine.If you are
Capable to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according
to My instructions and advice we will achieve this money immediately,
because this opportunity might not Come again in life.

Once we
conclude this transfer, you will get 40% of the total amount as your
own share. As soon as I receive your response, we will proceed with
the transfer.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Jackson Terry

  Last update: 2006-04-27 00:18    [W:2.933 / U:0.008 seconds]