SubjectRe: Issues with sata_nv and 2 disks under 2.6.16 and 2.6.17-rc2
Fortier,Vincent [Montreal] wrote:
> Is your OS installed either sda or sdb?
> Because I get this type of message using a single disk... On which my FC5 stands...
> I'll give it a try tonight and see if I can cause the problem manually but I doubt I'll be able to stop the system from hanging... Unless my bug is not related.
> - vin

Please don't top post, many will yell at you on this list for that.

OS is on sda, nothing is on sdb which is probably why I don't have the
behavior happening at unexpected times, sdb won't be used except for
during my test.

I believe I am seeing similar behavior on sata_mv controllers so
it might be a more basic problem in libata, and not related to the specific
sata_nv driver at all.

  Last update: 2006-04-26 16:54    [W:0.062 / U:4.752 seconds]