SubjectGreetings
FROM:CHARLES BROWN
No. 12 Northwest lane Abuja.
Private phone:+234 802
680 7970
Reply to: charlesbrownonlaw@latinmail.com

ATTN: Strictly
confidential.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture
which I , intend to establish in your country.

Though I have not met
with you before but I believe,one has to risk confiding in someone to
succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of Twleve million
USA dollars ($12,000,000.00) which my late Client in a security
storage house here before he was poisoned by unknow persons.Now I
decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough
outside the country for security and political reasons.We want you to
help us to transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes
on the followings below: If you can be of an assistance to us I will
be pleased to offer you 20% Of the total fund.

It is very
important that you forward to me your full name ,your private
telephone and fax
numbers/occupation,to enable me send all relevant
documents pertaining the deposit of this fund to you.

Hence I will
not be exposed to avoid loosing the money.
I await for your soonest
response.

Thank you and God bless you.
Sincerely,