SubjectTime, Money, Keeping you from earning the Degree you deserve? - Sandra
Hey Family!

Just wanted to write you, and let you know, how the degree program I tried=
out went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree =
with no study required and %100 verifiable.

Yeah mom, I know you and Dad doubted it at first, but this turned out to b=
e %100 legit. This opportunity was given to me because of the professional=
experience and previous course work I had accumulated.

I=92m so excited mom and dad, this was a life altering opportunity & for o=
nce in my life I took advantage of it.

I already have jobs, that wouldn=92t have given me a chance before, now th=
ey are calling off the hook! This really is a godsend.

Tell Susan and Cousin Joey that they better hurry up and call that # I gav=
e them the other day.

Again these are the degrees they offer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and=
the number to call is 1-813-436-5335, tell them to leave a brief message =
with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and eveni=
ng phone numbers. They will contact you soon after,

Anyway, much love, and tell the rest of the family I said hello

Love,
Your son,

Len

P.s.
Mom, why don=92t you send this email to a few of your friends? My professo=
r told me that if we send over referrals the school can give us a scholars=
hip.
The number to call is 1-813-436-5335 :-)

  Last update: 2006-04-21 08:30    [W:5.248 / U:0.020 seconds]