    SubjectRe: iptables is complaining with bogus unknown error 18446744073709551615
    I also ask the same - this 'config' problem/option has been posted on
    the list previously, I believe.

    I was about to update my gateway box to 2.6.16.9 this weekend, and I
    do not build modules on that - so what do I need to do to ensure this
    xt_tcpudp is built in?

    Is '> make oldconfig' enough to pull this in?

    Nick