SubjectRE: searching exported symbols from modules
> > Exactly, I agree 100%. But here's the catch: it's not an option at
this
> > point in time.
>
> eh why not? For your module to be ever merged into mainline this
change
> will need to be done anyway (and it'll save you time as well even on
the
> short term)

This is commercial module and will not be merged into mainline.

It would be helpful if I could get at least confirmation if the thing is
doable what I described earlier.

Pardon me as I don't mean to sound rude; I'm not interested if this
should be done in some totally different way. Let's just say that my
curiosity is peaked to the point that I want & need to know how to
search modules by name in kernel space. I don't know how to be more
specific what comes to my problem.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Br,
antti

  Last update: 2006-04-20 07:53    [W:2.260 / U:0.284 seconds]