    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] OpenVZ patch for 2.6.16 and beta SUSE10.1 kernels
    >>Virtuozzo(TM) is SWsoft's virtualization and automation solution
    >>built on top of OpenVZ. Differently from OpenVZ, Virtuozzo(TM)
    >>is developed and designed to run production workloads in 24×7
    >>environments and provides significant improvements and additional
    >>functionality in the areas of stability, density, management tools,
    >>recovery, and other areas.
    > Don't think anyone is proposing this for inclusion in mainline.
    > And I doubt anyone wants a solution in mainline that isn't designed
    > for production workloads and 24x7 environments, especially if it
    > has known stability problems.
    Sean, it is not for the first time when Herbert publicly treats
    marketing words in such a way to make OpenVZ looking poorly and
    unstable. It is just because he is an author of the similar project.

      Last update: 2006-04-12 09:53    [W:0.027 / U:13.552 seconds]