SubjectRe: [future of drivers?] a proposal for binary drivers.
thanks mathhais, this made huge sense to me.

I will soon going to get a laptop ( centrino duo models are looking
great, but kindof out_of_my budget). I will see the vendors who dont
have native linux drivers are not in that model, as a non-developer,
this is the only thing in_my_hand.

i have no idea why did i make the horrible decision to get dlink
router and pcmcia card, where as the linksys set has a working (some
ppl complain) native driver support for its cards. wish i can turn the
clock back.

again, thank you mattias for putting it into nice prespective :)

Regards,
Anshu.