SubjectRe: [openib-general] Re: TSO and IPoIB performance degradation
    David> I wish you had started the thread by mentioning this
David> specific patch, we wasted an enormous amount of precious
David> developer time speculating and asking for arbitrary tests
David> to be run in order to narrow down the problem, yet you knew
David> the specific change that introduced the performance
David> regression already...

Sorry, you're right. I was a little confused because I had a memory of
Michael's original email (http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/3/6/150) quoting a
changelog entry, but looking back at the message, it was quoting
something completely different and misleading.

I think the most interesting email in the old thread is
http://openib.org/pipermail/openib-general/2005-October/012482.html
which shows that reverting 314324121 (the "stretch ACK performance
killer" fix) gives ~400 Mbit/sec in extra IPoIB performance.

- R.