HELAND ART WORLD INC.

OFFICE
34 Parliament Street,
Lagos-
Nigeria, Africa
Email:hellenanderson020@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

My
name is Hellen Anderson, I am an artist with my husband Paul Anderson,
We own HELAND ART WORLD in Africa,I live with my two kids, four cats,
one dog and the love of my life my husband Paul Anderson
I is
definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a small
child that gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art in
high school and took a few college art courses most of my work is done
in either pencil or art brush mixed with color pencils.

I have
recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have
been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured
on trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and
to private collectors from all around the world.

I am always facing
serious difficulties when it comes to selling my artworks to Americans,
they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER OR CASHER'S CHEQUE,
which is difficult for me to cash here in Africa.

I am looking for a
representative ,who will be working for me as a par time worker and I
will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn't affect
your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments
from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and
reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments
is very expensive, long and tedious.

I am working on setting up a
branch in the state, so for now I need a representative , who will be
handling the payment aspect for our company.
These payments are in
MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE and they would come to you in your name
if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is
cash the money order deduct your percentage and WESTERN UNION Charges
then wire the rest back.

But the problem i have is trust, I have made
arrangement with the FBI , that if anybody gets away with my money they
will definately get hold with the person, you are to receive the MONEY
ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE PAYMENT which will be sent to you by the
FedEX or UPS from my business partners, which would come in form of a
MONEY ORDER OR CASHER'S CHEQUE then you are to take it to your bank
account to enable you cash it and send the money cashed for the MONEY
ORDERS OR CASHIER'S CHEQUE to me via WESTERN UNION.

NOTE: All
charges of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER will be deducted from the
money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn't spend a dime out of
your personal money.

If you are interested, please get back to me as
soon as possible via Email:hellenanderson020@yahoo.com
N: B, Please
send to me the listed information below:
#Your full name:
#Your full
home address,
#Your age,#Occupation and as well your #marital status,
and your,#direct contact telephone number,
I will be needing your home
address, so that the MONEY ORDERS/CHEQUES can be sent to you via FedEx
whenever we have payment.

Thanks for your assistant and God bless,
Hellen Anderson.
Director of HELAND WORLD INC,

  Last update: 2006-03-04 14:47    [W:0.087 / U:0.324 seconds]