    Subjectquestion on spi_bitbang
    I'm looking at using spi_bitbang for a SPI driver and was trying to
    understand were the right point is to handle MODE switches.

    There are 4 function pointers provided for each mode. My controller
    HW has a mode register which allows setting clock polarity and clock
    phase. I assume what I want is in my chipselect() function is to set
    my mode register and have the four function pointers set to the same

    Is this the right usage model, or should I set the mode register as
    part of the txrx_word[mode] function?

    - kumar

      Last update: 2006-03-31 19:33    [W:0.024 / U:12.492 seconds]