    Subjectquestion on spi_bitbang
    Date
    I'm looking at using spi_bitbang for a SPI driver and was trying to
    understand were the right point is to handle MODE switches.

    There are 4 function pointers provided for each mode. My controller
    HW has a mode register which allows setting clock polarity and clock
    phase. I assume what I want is in my chipselect() function is to set
    my mode register and have the four function pointers set to the same
    function.

    Is this the right usage model, or should I set the mode register as
    part of the txrx_word[mode] function?

    - kumar

      Last update: 2006-03-31 19:33    [W:0.023 / U:0.792 seconds]