Subjectquestion on spi_bitbang
I'm looking at using spi_bitbang for a SPI driver and was trying to
understand were the right point is to handle MODE switches.

There are 4 function pointers provided for each mode. My controller
HW has a mode register which allows setting clock polarity and clock
phase. I assume what I want is in my chipselect() function is to set
my mode register and have the four function pointers set to the same

Is this the right usage model, or should I set the mode register as
part of the txrx_word[mode] function?

- kumar