    SubjectRe: hda-intel woes
    On 21:22 Mon 27 Mar     , Kyle Moffett wrote:
    > Hi! Unfortunately messages tend to get lost on occasion due to the sheer volume of email. Sometimes you
    > may have to resend a couple times to get a response. It also helps if you add relevant CC's from the
    > MAINTAINERS file (added to this message). You can also file a bug report on the ALSA bug tracker, I think
    > the ALSA people tend to be fairly good about keeping up with that; sometimes more so than the mailing list.

    Thanks for the reply, but it seems I have wasted your time.
    It works now that I upgraded the thing to 2.6.16 and alsa 1.0.11_rc4,
    so I guess it's all fixed already. :)
    I propably should have rechecked before resending the mail,
    but I didn't notice there was a new alsa rc.

    Anyway, well done, I'll mail if I should come across an actual bug. ;)

    Friedrich Göpel

      Last update: 2006-03-28 19:00    [W:0.019 / U:8.568 seconds]