    SubjectRe: -mm merge plans (Eric W. Biederman) wrote:
    > Andrew Morton <> writes:
    > > This is Oleg's romp through the core kernel. There's a ton of material
    > > here. I'll probably send it all to Linus and ask him to review it. (aka
    > > blame-shifting).
    > A couple of those are mine... :)
    > > Eric's romp through /proc. Scary, not sure yet.
    > And a couple of these were Oleg's :)

    You're just trying to trick me into thinking that you're different guys.

    > Anything that can be done to make these less scary?

    Nothing clever that I can think of, no. It's just a whole lot of code in
    areas which are tricky and in which few people work and in which reviewing
    resources are slight.

    We'll have a couple of months to shake things out. Any lingering problems
    will be small. As long as the small-lingering-problems aren't security
    holes then OK, that's liveable with.

      Last update: 2006-03-25 00:53    [W:0.021 / U:184.504 seconds]