SubjectRe: -mm merge plans
ebiederm@xmission.com (Eric W. Biederman) wrote:

> Andrew Morton <akpm@osdl.org> writes:
>
> > This is Oleg's romp through the core kernel. There's a ton of material
> > here. I'll probably send it all to Linus and ask him to review it. (aka
> > blame-shifting).
>
> A couple of those are mine... :)
>
> > Eric's romp through /proc. Scary, not sure yet.
>
> And a couple of these were Oleg's :)

You're just trying to trick me into thinking that you're different guys.

> Anything that can be done to make these less scary?

Nothing clever that I can think of, no. It's just a whole lot of code in
areas which are tricky and in which few people work and in which reviewing
resources are slight.

We'll have a couple of months to shake things out. Any lingering problems
will be small. As long as the small-lingering-problems aren't security
holes then OK, that's liveable with.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans