SubjectRE: [RFC, PATCH 5/24] i386 Vmi code patching

Very obvious other candidates are the shadowed system state registers
(cli, sti, CRx) provided by VT and the shadow page-table support as
defined by Pacifica. In particular since these features are dependent on
the specific processor revision a hard-coded binary interface doesn't do
any good. The ROM pretty much resembles Linux' system call interface as
provided today optimizing for the specific HW architecture.

- Volkmar

  Last update: 2006-03-23 00:43    [W:0.027 / U:0.284 seconds]