SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] linux-libc-headers dead
Date
Hi,
Salı 14 Mart 2006 17:19 tarihinde şunları yazmıştınız:
> LLH hasn't seen a new release for a lot more than six months now and up
> until today I hoped to get back on track with new releases. But I've just
> spent some time doing a 2.6.14 update, and it came back to me, that I'd
> have to spend up to 10 hours just to get a basic 2.6.14.0 ready. And
> there'd still be 2.6.15 waiting, 2.6.16 just around the corner plus sorting
> through all the bug reports that came in during those months and all the
> internal rearranging I either had planned or that's being forced by new
> kernel releases (eg. addition of asm-powerpc).

Thank you for all your work, its greatly appreciated. I think its time to fix
public kernel headers so they can be included in userspace oh well I
hear "Don't include kernel headers in userspace" flames already but some
things are impossible without including kernel headers ( ide/v4l etc comes to
mind ).

Regards,
ismail

--
An eye for eye will make the whole world blind -- Gandhi

  Last update: 2006-03-14 16:33    [W:1.957 / U:0.236 seconds]