    Subject
    Office of The United Nations Under-Secretary-General,
    Director-General of the United Nations,
    United Nation Development Loan & Scheme Project.

    Geneva Switzerland.

    You could be chosen for this Life Time Opportunity.

    The United Nation Development Loan and Scheme Project (UNDLSP) is a pet
    task of the UNDP whose priority is to provide a low interest scheme loan to
    private individuals and companies to help combat the debilitating effect of
    poverty globally.

    We also provide home equity line of credit, where our accredited bank gives
    you a checkbook or credit card to make purchases, which then accrue against
    your home's equity. With this type of home equity loan, interest does not
    begin building until you make a purchase and we offer superlative and low
    interest rate.

    The essence of this loan is to empower enthusiastic individuals and
    companies globally to create employment opportunities for their ward. Upon
    qualification
    for the loan, our "Loan Appraisal Committee" (LAC) will determine an amount
    suitable for your proposed business interest. The qualified candidates will
    single-handedly manage their business but will work in collaboration with
    our Special Task Force from the UNDP General Advisory and Supervisory
    Department for a period of one year to enable the department prepare a
    report and submit to the UNDP Governing Board on debt servicing potential
    and
    recommend options for making monthly or quarterly payments towards the
    interest and principal amount.

    The qualified candidates under this Loan Scheme have an option of applying
    for loan between Five hundred thousand United States Dollars to Ten million
    United States dollars ($500,000.00 - $10,000, 000.00) depending on their
    projected business scope, provided that the borrower have a good credit
    record.
    The United Nation Development Loan and Scheme Project (UNDLSP) give a
    period of 20 years for lenders to repay their loans.

    The investment area is not limited and may include new businesses or
    inoculation of funds into an existing business that requires expansion but
    must be
    reputed to be profit oriented in all ramifications. Note that Governmental
    agencies are exempted from this loan Scheme opportunity.

    Candidates who are interested in the UNDP Loan Scheme Project are advised
    to send copy of their identification document, age, profession and contact
    telephone/fax number to the "Loan Officer" in De Hague, Netherlands and
    request for "Loan Application Form" which must be completed and return to
    the
    accredited Loan Officer who has the mandate to begin the process of
    analyzing and verifying the information on the application form to determine
    the client's
    creditworthiness. If qualified, candidates would receive their loan within
    14 working days. You may contact Loan Officer below:

    Dr. Antonio Edward Konesky
    Tel: +31 630 133 177
    Email: draek1950@gmail.com

    Kind regards

    Theodora Holyfield
    For: United Nation Development Loan & Scheme Project (UNDLSP).

      Last update: 2006-03-14 03:32    [W:0.022 / U:33.548 seconds]