SubjectRe: kernel patch set - please read
On 3/13/06, James Mcloughlin <> wrote:
> Hello from the uk,
> I upgrade old raq3/4 servers to newer operating systems usually centos.
> There is still thousands of them out there, hosting websites.
> People realise that these old boxes are still good for hosting, as you
> dont need a super 3ghz server for a few small web sites...
> I wonder if you would consider adding cobalt hardware support to the 2.6
> kernel tree?

Such suggestions are usually quite well recieved in the form of actual
patches - someone needs to do the work.

When the work is done and patches are submitted for review most people
usually view such contributions favorably. So get hacking :-)

Jesper Juhl <>
Don't top-post
Plain text mails only, please