On 02/09/06 05:01:50PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> "Jim Crilly" <jim@why.dont.jablowme.net> wrote:
>
> > I've been using the cdrecord packaged by Debian for years without a single
> > problem and it has 35 patches included in the source package. Please
> > enlighten me as to what they've broken because obviously none of it has
> > affected me.
>
> Are you unwilling to reead critisism?
>
> Just read my comments on the Debian bug tracking system
>
> Jörg

To which bugs are you referring? Looking at the bugs for the cdrtools
package, I only see 1 functionality bug. All of the rest are policy
violations, copyright updates, translation updates, etc. And ironically
in that 1 real bug the entire thread degenerated into you pointing
fingers and slinging mud at the Linux kernel maintainers again, just
like this one.

Jim.

  Last update: 2006-02-09 17:13    [W:0.224 / U:0.220 seconds]