    SubjectRe: Wanted: hotfixes for -mm kernels
    Do we need a place to put hotfix patches, or do we just need a list of
    links to lkml postings to said patches. Such a list has the advantage
    of pointing into the discussion surrounding each such fix, and such a
    list has the advantage of not holding so much redundant data (these
    patches will be redundant with what was posted on lkml). Redundant
    data out of context goes stale, and is less valuable.

    I can imagine someone (not me ;) keeping a wiki web page, listing for
    each *-mm and Linus release the particular lkml patch postings that one
    needs to pick off to get a build and boot.

    Just brainstorming ...

    I won't rest till it's the best ...
    Programmer, Linux Scalability
    Paul Jackson <> 1.925.600.0401

      Last update: 2006-02-05 03:59    [W:0.020 / U:31.812 seconds]