    SubjectRe: Linux v2.6.16-rc5
    Date
    Missing also the fix I sent for e1000 MII interface.

    Paul

    Paul Rolland, rol(at)as2917.net
    ex-AS2917 Network administrator and Peering Coordinator

    --

    Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur
    "Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it"

    "I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too
    young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15
    years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they
    took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
    --Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation

      Last update: 2006-02-27 09:15    [W:0.037 / U:1.960 seconds]