SubjectRe: Areca RAID driver remaining items?
Dear Arjan van de Ven,

The following contex is coming from comment of Christoph Hellwig.

- msi should be a module options if at all, but defintitly not
a config options

if (!pci_enable_msi(pci_device))
pACB->acb_flags |= ACB_F_HAVE_MSI;
I make an option config for prevent some mainboards hang up if arcmsr enable
msi function.
Areca RAID controller is bridged hardware.
There were a lots of mainboards had wrong IRQ routing table issue with it.
If somebody meet this issue and people can enable msi function to fix its
hardware bug.
But unfortunately I found some mainboards will hang up if I always enable
this function in my lab.
To avoid this issue, I do an option for this case.

But Christoph Hellwig give me comment with it.

Best Regards
Erich Chen