SubjectRe: softlockup interaction with slow consoles
From
From: Andi Kleen <ak@suse.de>
Date: 21 Feb 2006 14:49:49 +0100

> Still you could probably see problems with very slow consoles even
> after bootup, couldn't you?

Yes, others have mentioned this too, good point.

Depending upon what we're really trying to achieve with the
softlockup stuff, we can perhaps look into increasing the
timeout or making it configurable. We could even do this
dynamically, so when we register a serial console running
at some low baud rate, we scale up the softlockup timeout
or something like that.

  Last update: 2006-02-21 21:06    [W:0.061 / U:0.028 seconds]