Matthias Andree <> wrote:

> > BTW: Introducing an orthogonal SCSI based implementation would save a lot of
> > code. The model currently used on Linux is duplicating a lot of unneeded code
> > in target drivers and the SCSI glue code is only a few KB (less than 30k on
> > Solaris).
> You've been stating this oft enough now. It won't change in a day even
> if you post this every hour. Please cease posting the same stuff over
> and over again.

Why do you repeat posting false claims over and over?

May be we should really stop this thread.

Unless I see any move towards a more realistic way of looking at things
it does not make sense to repeat things and short time later I will see
the same unadequate replies as I did see days before.

-- (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin (uni) (work) Blog: