    Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de> wrote:

    > > BTW: Introducing an orthogonal SCSI based implementation would save a lot of
    > > code. The model currently used on Linux is duplicating a lot of unneeded code
    > > in target drivers and the SCSI glue code is only a few KB (less than 30k on
    > > Solaris).
    >
    > You've been stating this oft enough now. It won't change in a day even
    > if you post this every hour. Please cease posting the same stuff over
    > and over again.

    Why do you repeat posting false claims over and over?

    May be we should really stop this thread.

    Unless I see any move towards a more realistic way of looking at things
    it does not make sense to repeat things and short time later I will see
    the same unadequate replies as I did see days before.

    Jörg

    js@cs.tu-berlin.de (uni)