SubjectHow to find the CPU usage of a process
Hi,

I'm a research student, working on self-organizing
grids.
I wanted to ask how can I find the cpu usage of a
process, as opposed to runtime, with cpu usage I mean
actually how many time slices were awarded to a
specific process, like the runtime of job may be 4 s,
but this also includes time it was suspended by some
interrupt, or had to wait for the scheduler etc..

What is the easiest way to do that? is their any
userlevel tool for it?
Thanks in advance

Irfan Habib