    "D. Hazelton" <> wrote:

    > As the maintainer of the cdrtools package and the author of both libscg and
    > cdrecord I find it hard to believe that you do not have a log of these
    > somewhere. If Debian had relevant data and removed it, then it is quite
    > probable that they fixed the problem already. If that is the case, then all
    > it should take to find out is making an enquiry or searching among their
    > distribution specific kernel patches.

    I usually fix real bugs immediately after I know them.

    I don't see that it makes sense to archive Linux bugs as long ad the Linux
    kernel folks are obviously not willing to fix them.

    -- (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin (uni) (work) Blog:

      Last update: 2006-02-16 12:49    [W:0.042 / U:17.168 seconds]